Monday, April 6, 2009

it's a beautiful day~~

i'm on leave today..
wargh~~~it's a beautiful day.
i can feel it.
wake up in the morning, take shower, then prepare to go out.
nothing to rush.
everything just go as i wish.
and i..still can smile.
yups..it's such a freedom for me to have a day like this.
i'm not stuck with anybody's plan or time.
it's just me and myself.
and now,
i'm sitting here with my lappy,
drink a glass of iced hazelnut with chocolate and a slice of bread toast with chocolate.
a very wonderful taste of chocolate,
and a very wonderful feeling.
what else..?
i can't express it..
i just can feel it.
if u see my smiling face right now..
then maybe you can understand it.
alone doesn't mean lonely..
sometimes alone is pretty..
that's all from me honey lemon at roti bakar kopitiam

No comments:

Post a Comment